Simple Way to Turn on Dark Mode on Amazon 2023
If you’re anything like me, you use dark mode daily. So why not enable it on Amazon to make your life easier? You’ve come to the perfect site if you want to use Amazon in dark mode on any device, including Android, iPhone, or PC.How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon 2023
Although Amazon has always had a stunning user experience, the most recent upgrade to their mobile app has made it even simpler to use. Users may now view the full product page, including the photographs and reviews, in a dark, black, and white style thanks to the new Dark Mode feature. This function is very useful when shopping for things late at night or in low light.
How to activate the Amazon Dark Mode
Activate Amazon Dark: Chrome Browser:-
- First, open the “Google Chrome browser” on your PC.
- Go to google and search for the Dark Reader extension. It is one of the best and top-rated dark theme extensions.
- Click the Add to Chrome button to install the extension on your browser.
- Once the installation is complete, all your chrome tabs appear in Dark mode.
- Now, go to the Amazon website, and it will appear with a Dark theme.
- To revert, click the Dark Reader Extension on the Extension bar and turn off the toggle.
Activate Amazon Dark: Android:-
- First of all, enable dark mode on your Andriod Smartphone.
- Go to Settings and click on Display and then enable Dark mode (Turn on the toggle.)
- If your smartphone has a dark mode shortcut on the notification pane, you can enable it easily from there.
- Now, open the Amazon app on your smartphone. You will get the dark mode automatically.
Activate Amazon Dark: iPhone:-
- First, open the settings app on your iPhone and open the safari browser.
- Next, go to “Extensions” and enable the option “Enable Turn Off the Lights for Safari.”
- Now, visit Amazon on your browser and tap the 3 dots icon and then tap on lights off.
- If you want to turn off dark mode, again tap on the 3 dots icon and then tap on Lights Off.
Use a dark theme for the greatest browsing experience online. The fact that not all websites support dark mode should be noted.
The majority of popular websites don’t support it, and those that do only have it on a small number of pages. However, you may read this post if you’re seeking for a dark theme that looks well everywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q1: Is there a Dark Mode for the Amazon website?
Currently, there is no dark mode available on the Amazon website. However, we want to put it into practise. Take a look at this post if you want to learn more about Amazon’s dark mode.
Q2: Can you do dark mode on Google Chrome?
Some individuals just adore this feature. When the site is in dark mode, it becomes more like reading a book than watching a movie. Some websites provide a dark mode, while others do not. Depending on their attitude towards it.
Q3: Is dark mode better for your eyes?
Dark mode also produces less blue light, which lessens dry eyes and eye tiredness, especially in dim light. If you worked before going to bed, using dark mode can help you sleep better, which will help you work more effectively the next day.